PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING.
From late 2018, many vehicles have been manufactured with a Gasoline/Otto Particulate Filter to reduce further the emissions from the vehicle. The Milltek Sport Particulate Filter-Back range is designed to compensate for the sound reducing qualities from the particulate filter and significantly improve the sound aesthetic of the exhaust system.
All our performance exhaust systems are designed with you in mind, and we cater to an ever-expanding range of vehicles. We believe in continuous evolution, and our research & development team work throughout the year to deliver the most in demand solutions to all your performance exhaust requirements. All of our products are made in the UK and distributed to more than 90 countries worldwide, making Milltek Sport one of the most accessible performance aftermarket brands on the market.
- This is an UPGRADE for existing Milltek Exhaust owners to go to a non-resonated, muffler delete, straight pipe Track Spec exhaust.
- Non-Resonated exhaust
- Straight pipe design, no muffler
- Designed, Developed and Tested at Milltek Sports facility at the Nürburgring, Germany
- New larger diameter 80mm / 3.15" T304L pipework giving a 30% reduction in back pressure
- Lifetime warranty for the original purchaser
- Milltek Track Spec Exhaust Upgrade
- Photos are stock photos and do not show the actual exhaust.
- This is a track spec exhaust system. It does not include a resonator or muffler. This is a straight pipe setup.
- This exhaust setup is for the MK8 GTI with the stock GTI rear bumper.
- This is an upgrade to your existing Milltek Exhaust.
- This includes parts to remove the resonator/muffler.
- This is the loudest exhaust offering from Milltek.
- This upgrade utilizes your existing outlet pipes and exhaust tips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.