Milltek Sport Large-Bore Downpipes are perfect when looking to improve both performance and sound. These downpipes are fabricated with a larger diameter than standard OEM parts, meaning that there is significantly more space for more gas to exit the engine and pass through, increasing efficiency. Combined with our Hi-Flow Sports Cat, you can expect a significant increase in performance and a noticeable difference in sound aesthetic.
- Designed, Developed and Tested at Milltek Sports facility at the Nürburgring, Germany
- Race version is a new updated version of the popular Race Cat downpipe, now featuring an exclusive 127mm / 5” 200CPSI high flow cat. Local emissions compliant and NO CEL.
- The new Milltek Catalyst features a high temp Euro 6 spec coating and with the core being S wound for the best flow while maintaining emissions control.
- Retains the same bespoke T304L castings before and after the cat for precise fitment, excellent heat management and optimum flow.
- 80mm / 3.15” Flex section and pipework used on the rest of the downpipe, with connecting pipe options to OE or 80mm Milltek Sport cat back’s
- 94mm / 3.7” CNC machined V Band turbo coupling for direct fitment to OE or Hybrid turbo’s
- Recommend for up to Stage 2 Pump fuel applications.
- For Stage 2+ / E85 Tunes, the Milltek HJS No CEL downpipe is recommended as this has the highest temperature range and durability of any aftermarket High Flow Sports cat on the market.
- New larger diameter 80mm / 3.15" T304L pipework giving a 30% reduction in back pressure
- Lifetime warranty for the original purchaser
- Milltek Catted High Flow Downpipe
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.