This high-quality IE valve spring and titanium retainer kit features spring rates optimized to match your vehicle specifications and provide proper valve control preventing valve float in high-power and high-revving applications.
Increasing your engines power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers, tuned intake manifolds, and high-output software tunes. Upgrading those components without changing out the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
Other cheap valve spring kits are often designed by simply finding a spring that is stiffer and will fit. Those are also not usually a good compromise because many times they are the wrong stiffness, and often poorly constructed. A broken valve spring can cause total engine failure and destroy everything that you have put hard work and money into. Our kits are the only spring and retainer kits on the market designed by someone with a working knowledge of the unique valvetrain in the Audi 2.7T V6 engines, and what the spring requirements actually are.
Manufactured out of the best spring wire in the world IE valve springs use a patented multi-stage shot peening process that further reduces failure rates. Our titanium retainers are machined with an excellent surface finish and tight tolerance control for a long lifespan. Each application is thoroughly tested to perform on these engines right here in our test facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our spring and retainer kits are the best matched, most tested parts on the market. Purchasing a set will ensure that your engine runs at maximum performance and reliability.
- Protects against engine failure from valve float
- Safely increase your rev limit and power band
- Nan-peened valve springs provide long life
- In-house CNC machined retainers from titanium
- Highest quality spring material available in the world
- Torture tested in-house for high-power reliability
- 18 Precision Wound Intake Valve Springs
- 12 Precision Wound Exhaust Valve Springs
- 18 Exact Tolerance Titanium Intake Retainers
- 12 Exact Tolerance Titanium Exhaust Retainers
- Audi - S4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 2.7T 30V engines
- Audi - RS4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 2.7T 30V engines
- Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 2.7T 30V engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 2.7T 30V engines
|B5 RS4 2.7T V6|
|B5 S4 2.7T V6|
|C5 A6 2.7T V6|
|C5 Allroad 2.7T V6||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.