The IE FDS front-mount intercooler kit (FMIC) increases horsepower and eliminates heat soak. Get the most out of your tuned 2018+ Audi 3.0T or 2.0T engine by installing the IE FDS intercooler system. The intercooler kit is complete and drop-in. Installation is possible in an afternoon using a standard toolset.
- The massive intercooler core is nearly 2 times larger than stock
- Available in raw aluminum or black finish
- Extensive quality control and pressure testing is completed on all units
- Intercooler end tanks attach to factory hoses for a perfect fit
- Increases horsepower and torque by reducing intake air temp
- FDS technology utilizes the intercooler core more effectively than the competition
- Water/meth ready with a €¦€º NPT bung cast into inlet end tank
- High-performance bar and plate core measures 21.25x17.5x2.5."
- Fully machined inlet and outlet to prevent boost leaks
- Highly visible with upgraded grille
- Cast aluminum intercooler end tanks result in superior flow
- Includes all necessary hardware and hose clamps for installation
- Integrated Engineering FDS Intercooler
|80A SQ5 3.0T V6|
|B9 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 S4 3.0T V6|
|B9 S5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.