Proudly made in the USA, the Rear Chassis Brace is compose of four essential elements which are the strut rod, strut rod ends, strut rod mounts and hardware. When combined they make a impressive product no MQB owner should be without.
- Low profile to minimize the amount of space used
- Easy to install and remove
- Compatible with the OEM cargo net
- Stainless steel hardware for superior rust corrosion and strength
- 6061-T6 Aluminum (Ultimate tensile strength = 50K PSI )
- Designed for a load of 1000 pounds while remaining lightweight
- Integrated cargo hooks
- Type II hard anodized finish in black for durability and appearance.
- Eurocode Rear Chassis Brace
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.