Braille Lithium-Ion Technology produces a battery with more power that is lighter, stronger and more efficient. Braille's signature cranking power and over 50% lighter.
The ML20C is a Daytona 500 winning battery in NASCAR, the spec battery in the Dallara IL15 Indy Lights cars, used by championship cars in Formula Atlantic, USF2000 and Pro Mazda, along with drag boats, drag cars and other top racing vehicles.
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Does not self-discharge
- Weight: 9lbs / 4.2kg
- Length: 6.8" / 174mm
- Width: 5.2" / 132mm
- Height: 6.9" / 177mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 14.4
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1905
- Amp Hour (AH): 25
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 75
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 5000
- Braille 9LB Carbon Fiber Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.