Braille's exclusive technology allows the direct implementation of the high power lithium technology with Alternators and common charging systems. The B128L is the most popular model in the MicroLite line and currently used in every car in the DTM (Audi, BMW, Mercedes), SuperGT (Lexus, Nissan, Honda, Subaru) and Australian V8 Supercars (Holden, Ford, Nissan, Mercedes), along with P1, P2 and GT cars in endurance racing in the USA and abroad. New for 2017, the new IMSA DPi cars of Cadillac/Dallara are factory equipped with the B128L lithium battery!!
You can choose whether to have standard or metric measured studs for your battery.
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Does not self-discharge
- Weight: 8.3lbs / 3.7kg
- Length: 10.15" / 258mm
- Width: 3.15" / 80mm
- Height: 6.15" / 156mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 14.4
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1698
- Amp Hour (AH): 22.5
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 68
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 5000
- Braille 8LB Carbon Fiber Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.