At 9 pounds, the B129 boasts 813 pulse cranking amps more than any other battery in its weight class.
This is the perfect battery for those that need just little bit more power than the B106, but are looking to save every ounce vs. stepping up to a B14115 battery. Most common applications are powersports/motorcycle applications.
(Note: while high in cranking amps, make sure battery has enough capacity for the vehicle intended to be used in)
- Weight: 9.5lbs / 4.3kg
- Length: 5.8" / 147mm
- Width: 3.4" / 86mm
- Height: 5.1" / 0mm
- Polarity: Left Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Voltage Charge: 13.2
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 813
- Amp Hour (AH): 12
- Reserve Capacity (RC): >20 min
- Life Cycle (10%DOD): 2000
- Braille 9LB Lightweight AGM Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.