At under 19 pounds, the B2618 has the highest amp hour to pound rating yet. Using our Advanced AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very thin package.
This battery is very popular in the endurance racing vehicles and performance street/hot rods looking for a slim battery due to space constraints.
(Note: while high in cranking amps, make sure battery has enough capacity for the vehicle intended to be used in)
- Weight: 18.5lbs / 8.4kg
- Length: 8.1" / 206mm
- Width: 3.5" / 89mm
- Height: 6.3" / 160mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Voltage Charge: 13.2
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1168
- Amp Hour (AH): 26
- Reserve Capacity: 48 mins
- Life Cycle (10%DOD): 3100
- Braille 18LB Lightweight AGM Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.