Our new Golf MK8 Gas Strut conversion kit lets you get rid of the cheap bonnet prop that the car now comes with. Simple, and fully reversible DIY fit in ten minutes. No cutting or drilling required.
After some experimentation, we have produced a gas strut with the correct length and pressure for the Golf 8 bonnet. Lifts and closes with the perfect resistance. Included is a high-grade stainless steel ball-end bracket, which screws onto the existing bonnet latch bracket stud - no new holes or drilling needed.
- Reversible DIY fitting using existing mounting points
- Perfect length and gas pressure for the mk8 bonnet; lifts easily to perfect height
- High grade steel strut body, powder coated black
- Supplied with ball nut to screw into latch mounting on the bonnet
- Racingline Hood Gas Strut Conversion
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
|MK8 R 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome it should have come like that from factory