APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs greatly improve the looks and handling of your Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 GTI without greatly sacrificing comfort or your wallet! Designed for use with DCC or Non-DCC dampers, our performance lowering springs are a direct plug-and-play upgrade that offer a lower center of gravity and increased spring rates to reduce body roll.
Many lowering springs on the market today simply lower your vehicle and give a false sense of improvement by feeling overly stiff. We took a different approach with our design. We extensively track and street tested several iterations to deliver a system that not only makes your GTI look great, but does so while delivering a comfortable experience that doesn't constantly compress and ride on the bump stops or crash and bottom out the dampers. Through a proper ride height configuration, we're able to greatly increase spring rates for improved handling, but do so without leaving the ride harsh, bouncy, and uncomfortable. Your GTI will be planted with a minimal impact on comfort. It's a system you'll love the second you're behind the wheel!
These springs were designed in house and manufactured in the USA using a premium high tensile chrome silicon steel for excellent resilience against sagging and failure for years to come. Each spring comes powder coated in our signature red color, further protecting the spring from the elements. The front and rear springs are a dual rate spring that will operate as a single rate, linear spring, under normal loaded driving situations. All center of wheel to fender (CF) measurements were recorded on our in-house US Spec 2017 MK7 GTI (Non-DCC) and US Spec 2018 MK7.5 GTI (DCC) test vehicles and may vary slightly from vehicle to vehicle. Lastly, while this system was designed specifically for the MK7 / MK7.5 GTI, it will fit other similar platform vehicles.
- Lowers 22 mm or -0.87 in Front / 37 mm or -1.46 in Rear (DCC)
- Lowers 18 mm or -0.71 in Front / 32 mm or -1.26 in Rear (Non-DCC)
- Increases Spring Rate 50% or +108 lbs/in at 323 lbs/in Front / 60% or +136 lbs/in at 362 lbs/in Rear (DCC)
- Increases Spring Rate 76% or +139 lbs/in at 323 lbs/in Front / 45% or +112 lbs/in at 362 lbs/in Rear (Non-DCC)
- Dual Rate Spring (185 lbs/in to 362 lbs/in Front)
- Dual Rate Spring (155 lbs/in to 323 lbs/in Rear)
- Operates as a single rate €œlinear€� spring during loaded usage
- Greatly improves vehicles stance and appearance
- Remains comfortable on the street
- Lowers the vehicle€™s center of gravity
- Reduces body roll
- Improves handling
- Does not easily bottom out dampers
- Does not constantly compress or ride on the OEM progressive bump stops
- Designed for use with DCC and Non-DCC OEM dampers
- Direct plug-and-play
- Made from a high tensile chrome silicon steel that resists sagging and failure
- Powder coated red finish protects springs from corrosion
- Made in the USA
- APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.