The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through satin-finished mufflers are configurable to your desire, smoothing the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, rasp or drone. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise.
A cast 3” to dual 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Finally, removable 4" satin-finished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to dual 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to dual 2.5" splitter
- Satin-finished mufflers with optional easy-change center unit for sound customization
- Satin-finished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR downpipe exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter weight, in all configurations, compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
- APR Catback Exhaust
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Grown up sound
The build quality of this exhaust is second to none. Whenever I get anything done to my car, the mechanics always compliment this exhaust. It sits perfectly, and there is a bunch of clearance if you're lowered. That being said, I do wish it was a bit more aggressive sounding for the price. There's almost no freeway drone and the exhaust is very subtle during normal driving. When shifting into Sport mode you definitely hear a difference when it comes alive. Has a real nice sporty exhaust note especially during the mid range, that reminds me a lot of the Nismo/Infiniti exhausts.