Most modern unibody vehicles utilize Macpherson strut assemblies. The MK7 GTI happens to be one of them. This design leads to the entire load of the vehicle's suspension to be transmitted to the upper strut towers. Ultimately the chassis flex that is induced during high performance driving or uneven roadway surfaces alter the static camber, toe and caster settings. These changes can change the steering response and make handling less predictable.
Our Front Strut Tower Brace is designed to tie the upper parallel strut tower assemblies together under load, thus enhancing steering precision and reducing understeer. It fits perfect on the MK7 Golf and GTI and has a stealth appearance, tucked away under the factory cowl cover.
Proudly made in the USA! The Upper Strut Tower Brace is compose of four essential elements which are the strut rod, strut rod ends, strut rod mounts and hardware. When combined they make a impressive product no MK7 owner should be without.
- Unique stealth design
- Provides performance without setting off flags
- Perfect fitment under the factory cowl cover
- Stainless steel hardware for superior rust corrosion and strength
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Strut Rod
- 17-4PH Stainless Steel Strut Rod Ends
- 1" diameter tube specified with a wall thickness for both high strength and light weight
- Type II hard anodized finish in black for durability and appearance
- Eurocode Front Chassis Brace
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.