034Motorsport Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Upgrade Kit for the MkIV Volkswagen R32 and 8L/8N Chassis Audi Quattro cars. Our billet aluminum subframe mounts are designed as a direct replacement for the factory rubber subframe mounts, and lock down the rear subframe.
The factory rear subframe bushings are designed for comfort, and manufactured using a rubber damping medium, which allows for subframe shifting and unwanted movement under load. This movement results in suspension and drivetrain slop than can be observed when pushing the car to its limits on track.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Replaces Rear Bushings in the Front Subframe. (The front position is solid-mounted from the factory.)
- Eliminates Slop and Movement from Rear Subframe Bushings.
- Completely Maintains Suspension Geometry for Improved Handling, Tire Wear and Steering Response.
- Direct Replacement for Stock Rubber Bushings.
- 034Motorsport Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings (Set of 4)
- Factory Subframe Bolt Set
|8J TT 3.2L VR6|
|MK4 R32 3.2L VR6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.