- 8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- 8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD + AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
Whiteline Roll-Center Correction Kit MQB
A must for lowered vehicles, Whiteline roll center and bump steer correction kits are designed to correct roll-centre geometry using specially engineered ball-joints and tie rod ends.
Raising the front roll-centre results in a substantial increase to front roll resistance and a significant reduction in suspension compression of the outside front wheel during cornering.
The result is more even weight distribution and improved tyre contact ultimately improving front end grip and cornering speeds.
- Perfect for lowered Vehicles
- Corrects roll-center Geometry from Lowering
- Specially Engineered Ball-Joints & Tie Rod Ends
- Raises front Roll Center
- Lowers Suspension Compression during Cornering
- Whiteline Roll-Center Correction Kit