|1F EOS 2.0T I4||FWD|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4||FWD|
|8J TT 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|8J TTS 2.0T I4||AWD|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|B6 Passat 2.0T I4||FWD|
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|B7 RS4 4.2L V8||AWD|
|B8 S5 4.2L V8||AWD|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4||FWD|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
Integrated Engineering High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade FSI
The IE HPFP upgrade reliably increases the output of the OE fuel system delivering 50% more displacement than the factory unit.
This is a popular modification for the MK6 Golf R and MK5 GTI as well as many others. This combination offers fueling support for nearly 600hp at 7500rpm required for many ECU tunes and turbo upgrades. This is a necessity for stage 2 & big turbo FSI cars.
- Supports Stage 2 and big turbo upgrades
- 50% displacement over OE HPFP
- Powers up to 600HP and 7500 RPM
- Constant diameter piston for long life
- Nitrided surface finish for exact tolerances
- Extreme resistance to wear and abrasion
- Ultralight titanium retainer eliminates valve float
- Retains OE spring to greatly reduce cam follower wear
- Leak-free molybdenum disulphide impregnated seal
- Every kit is tested and verified before shipment
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in the USA
- Integrated Engineering High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade