- 5NA Tiguan 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD + AWD
- 8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB] AWD
- 8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- 8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB] AWD
- 8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD + AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
034 Rear Shock Mounts MQB
MQB Street Density Rear Shock Mounts are engineered for increased performance and durability over the factory rear shock mounts. Featuring 60 Durometer Density Line Rubber, these performance rear shock mounts are able to cope with increased loads from spirited driving and upgraded suspension components.
Designed to be a complete, drop-in replacement for the factory rear shock mounts, Street Density Rear Shock Mounts significantly reduce deflection under hard cornering, which helps maintain proper suspension geometry for better handling. In addition, the Density Line Rubber features enhanced bonding to the cast aluminum mount body - reducing the likelihood of separation and dreaded "clunk" associated with the factory mounts.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Rear Shock Mounts
- Manufactured with 60 Durometer Rubber
- High-Quality Cast Aluminum Mount Body
- Reduced Strut Deflection for Improved Handling
- Vulcanized Rubber for Increased Longevity
- 034 Rear Shock Mounts (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
Product matches the following Part Number(s):