The B9 Audi Q5 & SQ5 use rubber rear differential mounts that deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, leading to less-than-optimal handling characteristics during on-throttle and off-throttle transitions. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear differential mounts and limit differential movement under load without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel. These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi SQ5 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Differential Mounts
- Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B9 Audi Rear Differential Mount Insert - Rear (2)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B9 Audi Rear Differential Mount Insert - Front (1)
|80A Q5 2.0T I4|
|80A SQ5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.